Monday 7 November 2011

Filming Day 3

On Thursday, me Karima and James went to Castle Park to film some night time shots. I used my dual LED flash on my Samsung Galaxy S2 as a back light to make things brighter on the Flip Ultra HD camera I have been filming with so far. This didn't achieve much success though since there was still a lot of noise being created in the video. So instead I decided on filming just one short scene in the night and to keep the rest of the shots in the day time for better quality.

The scene I shot this week showed James coming from one side of a path looking over to his right to see Karima walking with a mystery man (who was played by me). This scene was different from the rest since instead of having Karima coming from behind him she was on his right which would bring a good opportunity for a split screen effect.

Looking back to the David Guetta Video I analysed I chose to feature my self in the video in order to raise the viewers awareness of the producer behind the video. I felt this was an important feature in an Electropop video since most of the time the person who makes the music , lyrics and sings are all the same so it is important that the viewers recognize this.




No comments:

Post a Comment