Wednesday 16 November 2011

Filming Day 5

Today I filmed the carry on scene from day 4 which involved Karima jumping out of the bushes at night scaring James while he is living his nightmare. I filmed this by having James walk towards the camera while as Karima was emerging out of the bushes to scare James I turned the camera towards Karima to get them both in the picture as James jumped back with surprise.


I edited this on Powerdirector the day after by inserting a slow motion effect as Karima jumped out to scare James. I did this to make James's afraid expression clear to the audience and because it also added enjoyed effect to see James getting scared by a little girl. Whereas if I did this in normal video speed, it wouldn't look as dramatic because we wouldn't get to see the expressions James and Karima were doing which would make the overall experience less enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment